2019年5月雅思极速彩票APP口语新题中，又出现了一些回流的老题，比如前两年的“a time you had to get up early",总体上看难度比较上个季度要低些，也非常方便学生来进行提前准备。
1. Do you like perfume?
2. Do you use perfume?
3. Would you ever give perfume as a gift?
4. Did you send others perfume as a gift?
1. Do you like reading?
2. How often do you read?
3. Do you usually ready for leisure or for work purposes?
4. What kinds of book do you like to read?
5. What was your favourite book when you were a child? What was your favourite story when you were a child?
6. Do you like E-books?
7. Do you ever read professional books?
1. What apps do you often use?
2. Which do you prefer, an information app or a chat app?
3. Do you want to develop an app yourself?
4. Do you often use apps on mobile phones?
5. What kinds of apps do you expect in the future?
l Time Management
1. How do you organize you time?
2. Do you make plans every day?
3. Would you say you manage your time well?
4. Are you ever late for anything?
5. Do you think young people organize their time in the same way?
6. What’s the biggest difficulty you have when managing time?
1. Do you like travelling?
2. Where would you like to travel for a vacation? (Why?)
3. Who do you often spend holiday with?
4. Do you prefer traveling alone or in a group?
5. How much traveling have you done?
6. What kind of places have you visited in your life?
7. When you visit new places, what do you like to do?
8. In which seasons do you prefer to travel?
9. What is the best season to travel in your country?
l Litter/ Rubbish
1. Do you think it’s important to keep the city clean?
2. What do you do when you see rubbish on the street?
3. Can you suggest why some people throw their litter on the ground?
4. Do you think plastic bags are a serious environmental problem?
1. Do you like to smile?
2. How often do you smile?
3. Do you smile when you are having your picture taken?
4. When do people smile to others?
5. Can you sense (or feel, or tell) if someone’s smile is fake?
l Children’s Ideas
1. When do you think children start to have their own ideas?
2. Should parents follow their children’s ideas, or should they say “No” to them?
3. Can children say no?
l Places to Play
1. Where did you play when you were a child?
2. Did you play at your friend’s home?
1. Are you a patient person?
2. When are you impatient?
3. Do you think you are more patient now than when you were younger?
4. Do you think you will be more patient in the future?
5. Are you patient in your work or study?
6. Can you explain why some people are not very patient?
7. Do you think people should be patient?
8. How do you feel when other people are impatient?
9. Would you say young people are more patient than older people?
10. Can you give any examples of work that require patience?
l Public Holidays
1. Does your country have many public holidays?
2. Do you have a favourite holiday?
3. Do you think there should be more public holidays?
4. What public holidays do you have in your country?
5. Would you say most people in your country know why you have those holidays?
6. What do people in your country do during holidays?
7. Do you think these holidays are important?
l Visiting relatives
1. Do you often visit your relatives? (Why?)
2. What do you do when you visit them?
3. When was the last time you visited them? what did you do?
4. Do you prefer visiting your relatives, or your friends?
5. Do you take anything when you visit your relatives?
1. Do you like maths?
2. Do you think females are good at maths?
3. How often do you use a calculator?
4. Do you think maths is important?
5. Some people think that maths isn’t needed in our life。 What do you think?
1. Do you usually wear a watch?
2. What kind of watch do you wear?
3. Do most people in your country (still) wear a watch nowadays?
1. Do you like bags?
2. Do males and females generally use the same kinds of bags?
l Climate / Weather （补充）
1. Do you feel the climate is changing?
2. Do you think the weather is more important to people who play sports?
l Letters & Emails （补充）
1. Do you prefer to use email or text messaging?
2. Do you think it’s important to reply to emails immediately (or, quickly) after you receive them?
3. Do you like to receive handwritten letters and cards?
4. Would you say your handwriting is easy for others to read?
5. Do you prefer to write on a computer or to write using a pen?
6. Do you think a person’s handwriting reflects their personality?
l Drinking water （补充）
1. Do you prefer to drink hot water or cool (or cold) water?
2. How often do you have a drink of water?
3. Is bottled water very expensive in your country?
4. Would you say it’s important to drink water?
5. Have you ever had an experience of being thirsty, but not having any water to
l Sport / Physical Exercise（补充）
1. How often do you play sports?
2. Do you prefer watching or playing sports?
3. What’s the most common sport in your country?
4. Do you think it is difficult to learn a new sport?
5. Are there many celebrity athletes in your country?
6. Did you prefer team sports or individual sports when you were young?
7. Do you do any physical exercise?
8. Do young people in your country like to do exercise?
9. Do you think people are keen on doing physical activity? Why?
l Sleep （补充）
1. Have your sleeping habits changed since you were younger?
2. Do you think it’s important to have enough sleep (each day/night)?
l Crowded place （补充）
Would you say people with the same interests usually get along with each other when they are in a crowd?
l Sky / Star / Planet （补充）
1. Do you know much about the stars and planets?
2. Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
3. Do you prefer to look at the sky in the daytime, or at night?
4. Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
5. Did you learn anything about the planets and stars at school?
l Sharing （补充）
1. Are you willing to share your favourite possessions?
2. Do you think there will be a car sharing in the future?